Applicable to anyone who works on process or emissions analyzers, this two day interactive training focuses on key issues which prevent optimum performance of analyzers in the field.
Learn How to Troubleshoot Your Sampling System with Confidence
Learn how to troubleshoot a variety of common sampling system issues from the process line through sample disposal.
What You’ll Learn
- How to recognize and diagnose common sampling system design flaws that lead to excessive time delay and non-representative samples.
- The formulas, calculations and engineering principles that can help you properly troubleshoot process analyzer sampling systems and fine-tune them for optimum performance.
- How to maintain your sampling system with minimal error and greater system integrity.
- How to troubleshoot actual sampling system designs and recommend corrective actions.
Course content is derived from Industrial Sampling Systems, a technical reference book authored by industry expert and consultant Tony Waters.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who diagnoses, troubleshoots and maintains sampling systems, including sampling system and analyzer technicians, maintenance personnel and system engineers.
- Appropriate for basic training or as a refresher for experienced professionals.
Meet your Instructor
Phil Harris, President at Insight Analytical Solutions: In his over 30 years in industry and academia, Phil has provided expert insight and analysis for a variety of process analyzer applications. He is the author of over 30 papers on analyzer systems and routinely presents at industry conferences and technical seminars.
With extensive experience in research, development and project management, Phil has supported many industries, including nuclear energy, alternative fuels and primarily the oil, gas and petrochemical industries. He holds a Bachelor of Physics and Masters of Chemistry from the University of Manitoba. He is an ISA Analysis Division Fellow, recipient of the Excellence in Analytical Technical Innovation Award in 2012, and teaches courses on process analyzers and sample systems around the world.
[ By purchasing this offer you will automatically be added to our M3 email list, you may choose to unsubscribe anytime ]
Swagelok® training programs provide a range of valuable and practical tools for meeting day-to-day challenges related to fluid system and sampling system design, operation, and maintenance. In-depth, hands-on courses taught by experienced instructors help both new team members and industry veterans. Whether you need to build a foundational understanding of fluid and sampling systems or you want to stay up to date on the latest technologies and best practices, Swagelok offers robust training.
For more information https://www.swagelok.com/en/services/training